[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”true” icon=”true” text=”More” tabcolor=”#ff7700″ tabheadcolor=”#ffffff” seltabcolor=”#991100″ seltabheadcolor=”#ffffff” tabhovercolor=”#ffbd23″ contentcolor=”#ffffff”]
[restab title=”Videos” active=”active”]
Video 1 (parts 1 + 2)
[s3video s3url=”SpiritualConnection1.mp4″ s3bucket=”innerpeace-program” responsive=”on” /]
Video 2 (part3)
[s3video s3url=”SpiritualConnection2.mp4″ s3bucket=”innerpeace-program” responsive=”on” /]
Here you can download the audio-only version of the videos. It’s the same content available for you as an mp3 file incase you would prefer to listen in some other moment instead of watching the videos.
Your daily actions checklist.
Download the PDF and have it somewhere where you can easily refer to it throughout the day, for example in your smart phone, or on your desktop pc at work. Check it regularly as a reminder to stay consistent with your spiritual practice.
- A morning inspiration in the form of a quote, a short message, or a short video clip. The idea is that you start your day in an inspired mood. This action step is something I will organise for you… every morning from Monday to Friday I will send you an email containing either a quote, a message, or a video clip. Before you start your work you should take a few minutes to reflect on it, and allow it to sink in.
- Repeat a mantra, prayer, or affirmation. Whenever you can throughout the day repeat quietly to yourself some phrase that inspires you, or helps you to reconnect with your spirituality. In your morning email I will include some suggestions you can try. Of course feel free to use your own.
- Breath centring. When you stop and take 2 or 3 breaths you calm the mind and emotions. You bring yourself back to the present moment. This is a quick and easy way to centre yourself in your spirituality. Do this frequently throughout the day. Stop and take 2 or 3 calm slow breaths. Move your attention to to your breathing, and follow your breath as it goes in and out.
- A moment of solitude. This is essential if you want to connect with your spirituality. In order to experience the peace of inner stillness you have to create some stillness around you. It can be just 5 minutes, at any time of the day. Go and sit somewhere quiet, or go for a walk by yourself. Do it at least once a day, more times if you want. You don’t need to do anything special in those 5 minutes. Just be still. If you like meditation then meditate. Or you can just listen to the sounds of whatever is around you. Take a few deep breaths and let your thoughts slow down. Let go of worries anxieties, and thoughts.
- Read sacred text. “Sacred” here means anything that inspires you. Spend 5 or 10 minutes a day with a sacred text.
These daily actions are specifically designed to focus you on identifying your personal spiritual connection. These techniques are commonly used by monastics to cultivate a continuous spiritual awareness in their everyday life. It is an intensive way to work on yourself everyday. Use this checklist in combination with the other resources of this program, and you will make huge progress in learning about yourself, and understanding your own unique and powerful spirituality.
[restab title=”Book Your Session”]
Book this week’s private coaching session.