– Discover your unique spiritual path.
- Research inspiring texts to read.
- Community – connecting with others to support you.
- Ways to find your spiritual roots.
- Learn to prioritise your “alone time”.
– Practice your spirituality.
- Identify practices tailor-made for your unique spiritual path.
- Establish a “Sacred Space” in your home – A place where you can connect with your inner peace.
- Establish your daily routine.
- Learn about the basic elements of ancient ceremonial practices and how they can be applied for a modern way of life.
– Enhance your spirituality.
- Step up the intensity of your spiritual practice in everyday life.
- Apply your spirituality in the home.
- Use your work environment as a means to engage with your spirituality.
- Apply your spirituality for improving the quality of your relationships.
- Learn the practice of mindfulness.
- Learn some of the methods used by monks for cultivating an unbroken connection with their spirituality.
- Learn how mantra, prayer, and affirmations can enhance your spirituality.
– A personalised power-tool which incorporates your spirituality into a psychology framework.
– Learn about the triad of physiology, mental focus, and self-talk.
– And how you can use this triad to change your mood and activate your inner strength.
– Learn about how a powerful role model can inspire and motivate you to go beyond your old limits.
– Practice living in the present moment.
– Clarify your values.
– Identify your top 5 values using the Values Tool.
– Find out how much you are or aren’t presently living those values in your life.
– Learn how to use them as a compass for making the best choices in life.
– Learn about the universal 6 Human Needs.
– Use the Human Needs Assessment to identify which are your most important needs.
– Learn how your behaviour, decisions, and the situations you find yourself in are connected with your needs.
– Identify how your Needs may be derailing your effort to live in line with your Values.
– Find out which needs you need to focus on to bring more harmony into your life.
– Find out how to harmonise your Needs and your Values so that they don’t conflict.
– Identify practical action steps for fulfilling your needs in a healthy way while respecting your highest values.
– Review your progress
– Consolidate your spiritual practice and the spiritual path that is best for you at this point.
– Fine tune the tools and strategies for your spirituality and your connection with your inner strength
– Accountability for what you are doing to harmonise your needs, your values, and your spiritual connection.